Counselling and Mindfulness in Norwich
with Robert Black MA, MBACP
If you would like counselling or psychotherapy in Norwich feel free to be in touch, or read below to learn more about what I offer.
In the face of the outbreak of Covid 19 / Coronavirus I'm offering more ways to connect. Naturally, this situation is causing a lot of anxiety for many, so I'm seeking ways to better support you.
I'm now offering counselling online and by phone. All you need is a phone or computer with (or without) a webcam, and a private enough place to talk.
If you want face-to-face counselling please be in touch and we can talk this through.
Do call. text or email me if you have any questions:
Tel: 07775 809976 Email: email@example.com
If you find yourself in a difficult financial situation do get in touch and we can work something out.
GET TO KNOW ME: FIRST SESSION £20
Come along and meet me for a reduced rate. See if we feel we can work together before you commit to more sessions.
I am a counsellor and psychotherapist based in Norwich. I can help you look more closely at what's going on for you and find skilful solutions to challenges. We can use various techniques as we work together, like those used in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), talk therapies, mindfulness, body-based work, etc.
What we can work on
We can work on many types of challenges like depression, anxiety, trauma, loss, feeling confused, lost or empty, using substances more than wanted, relationship issues, and much more. Please get in touch with any questions.
I offer a safe and comfortable space that can help you:
- Develop an understanding of what's going for you
- Discover answers and practical solutions
- Cultivate resources to help you work with difficulties
- Foster confidence and courage
- Transform difficulties into growth and development
- Increase resilience to help manage challenges
Traditional talking therapy works well for many, but sometimes a different angle is called for. As well as talking, we can try some other way of working if you like.
- Mindfulness and body awareness can be a very effective and powerful doorway.
- For some going outside is helpful. Using nature and walking can help us process and bring insight.
- Sometimes going deeper through Expressive Arts Therapy is a great way forward.
Counselling is about getting to know yourself, and why you feel like you do. You can then develop the internal and external resources to help you move forwards.